Selling a property with a tenant can undoubtedly be tricky, requiring a delicate balance to uphold the rights and obligations of all parties involved. It’s crucial to understand the implications of a lease agreement and how that interacts with the buyer’s intended use of the property.
This was brought to light by our guest this week, a property law specialist, Diane Ulman.
With a background in commercial business, Diane struck a rare balance between her love for commerce and law, resulting in an intriguing journey into real estate. This successful real estate attorney never shies away from a complex deal, and her hands-on approach toward the due diligence of property acquisition sets her apart. For her, it’s not just about being a lawyer; it’s about making a difference in the lives of homeowners and investors alike.
Real estate just was always an interest from when I was little. – Diane Ulman
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Garner essential wisdom on real estate law, enhancing your effectiveness as an investor.
- Appreciate the significance of conducting property inspections before deal closure and protecting your assets.
- Become adept at managing tenant issues and administering notice periods swiftly.
- Comprehend the ins and outs of ‘as is’ property selling and incorporation of terms into a purchase agreement.
- Mastering the art of balancing demanding work and family life as a real estate lawyer.
This episode has been brought to you in part by
Better Mortgage Select – https://bettermortgageselect.ca