Guest: Alfonso Salemi
The Federal Budget for the first time has recognized the need to regulate the Rent-to-Own industry, a viable option for renters to move from renting to becoming homeowners.
Alfonso Salemi, President of the Canadian Association of Rent to Own Professionals (CAROP) weighs in on how this proposed budget is going to affect those who choose the Rent-to-Own Strategy and explains why he gives a thumbs up, or thumbs down, to the highlights.
In this episode you will learn about:
- What is Rent-to-Own and how will this help renters move from renting into homeownership
- What the Federal Government is promising to make it easier for renters to get on the path to homeownership
- The three principles of the program are designed for both landlords and renters
- Proper safeguards to protect future homeowners. What does this mean?
- How much money is the Government committing to, and how it will be allocated
- The Key to successful Rent-to-Own home ownership
Alfonso is one of the REITE Club Co-founders. He is a co-founder of JAAG Properties specializing in Rent-to-Home and President of The Canadian Association of Rent to Own Professionals (CAROP), the collective voice of Rent-to-Own Professionals across Canada.
This episode has been brought to you in part by
Inspire Beach Resort – https://liverealfactory.com/event/have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too-retreat/