Guest: Daniel Patton, Mortgage Agent & Investor Specialist
How to scale quickly! The pros and cons of buying under a corporate name or your personal name. How to build a team that will help you grow to achieve your investment goals. Private lending versus the big banks, what you need to consider and how to borrow in a smart way. Focus on relationships more than deals.
In this episode you will learn about:
- Scaling to multiple units
- More people to lend money vs. borrowing money
- Working with coaches
- How to build your power team
- Structuring portfolios for success
- Sourcing deals and private lending
- Evaluating a deal – what are the risks?
- Off-market deals, what to look out for
This episode has been brought to you in part by
Black Jack Contracting – https://blackjackcontractinginc.ca/
Private Buyers – https://privatebuyers.ca/
Butler Mortgage – https://www.butlermortgage.ca/