Our latest podcast episode is Part 2 of the Short Term Rental panel of experts from our December webinar.
- Kristopher McEvoy: Financial expert providing practical strategies for navigating real estate ventures.
- Spencer Giles and Ashley Antidormi: Owners of short-term rentals sharing hands-on insights into property investments.
- Andrew Choubeta: Legal expert unraveling the intricacies of legal landscapes for real estate.
Short term rentals are very versatile. You might have three different reservations in one week. And let’s say, heaven forbids, you get a flood or something happens to the house where you can’t rent it out to the next guest. Not only would that be covered by your actual insurance, but you could also potentially have that loss of income come back as well. – Ashley Antidormi
You really do have to know your numbers before you get into short term rentals because $200 a month is a pretty sizable expense and you are going to be charged that two or $400 a month whether you have people there or not. – Spencer Giles
- Understand how to secure insurance for short-term rentals.
- Explore the benefits of investing in smaller areas for real estate.
- Navigate the complexities of short-term rental regulations.
- Gain insights into cross-border real estate investments.
- Learn about the implications of Airbnb arbitrage in real estate.
Contact Kristopher McEvoy
Contact Spencer Giles and Ashley Antidormi
- Travelluxe Property Management Website: https://www.travelluxepropertymanagement.com/
Contact Andrew Choubeta