Guest: Erik Doyle, Realtor & Real Estate Investor
Erik started with a flip he bought from a wholesaler. Unfortunately, he found out it was flea-infested and that it would take 3-4 months to clean-up the property. He learned how carrying costs and hard money is expensive. However, thanks to his network and his power team he found that hard money can help you scale and if well managed can help you grow quickly. His biggest tip is “consistent effort is required for sustained growth.” Sales skills are also essential to become a realtor or real estate investor.
Listen to the full episode at https://www.thereiteclub.com/podcast
In this episode you will learn about:
- Used to work at a full-time job dreaming of F.I.R.E.
- Now an investor-focused Realtor
- Stefan Aarnio’s influence
- Started 2 years ago and is now very successful
- The pitfalls of buying for a flip
- The importance of your network
- Hard money for flips
Get in touch with Erik:
This episode has been brought to you in part by
REI Branded – https://reibranded.com/podcast/
Private Buyers – https://privatebuyers.ca/
BM Select – https://www.bmselect.ca/