– Key fundamentals on good vs. bad deals
– When are the lowest vs. the highest average price points for homes during the year
– Key benefits and challenges for new investors
– Main items in a home that will get you the greatest returns
– The importance of having a target purchaser
– Advantages & disadvantages of being a realtor
– Key stats to look for on a first purchase or a long term purchase
Michael Domenichetti was exposed to real estate investing at the young age of 10 years old. His Grandfather ran a bordering house when he first came to Canada and his Father flipped houses. Later on, his Father bought rental properties and they ended up with a total of 14 doors to take care of so it was very much a family affair. In fact, Michael’s first date with his now wife was tiling the bathroom at one of his flip projects.
Becoming a Real Estate Sales Representative seemed a natural choice for Michael as houses have been such a big part of his life in one way or another. His father also has been a Realtor for over 12 years now and he has been able to work with him learning the trade, as well as working together on transactions.
Michael’s experience with sales and the knowledge of home renovation and construction has been a valuable asset in assisting clients in their real estate transactions. He has a wife and 2 young girls.